Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

Plans for Car With New Engine /70-80 mpg Moving Along

The past few days have been great. I was on vacation with my family and was glad to see emails from those interested in wanting to help get the automobiles built. We are yet compiling the names of all investors who have shown interest in making this company work.

Can you imagine the affect this new engine is going to have on this country. We have been hit with high gas prices for quite a while now. Here on the west coast it is awful and a car that will get 70-80 miles per gallon is a necessity. The savings on gas alone in most families would be most noticeable. I usually stay within the confines of a budget, but I had to change my budget to compensate for the extra expenditure due to the gas crunch.

I am looking forward to making a serious dent in the fuel economy of this great nation. All who show interest will be contacted after forty-five (45) to sixty (60) days from August 1, 2006. You may email me at: paylessforgas@sbcglobal.net .

Thanks for reading my blog and have a great day!

Steven

Comments:
I think this is a great idea. The world needs a better car that will be more fuel efficient. Wow, when this thing takes off, I know there will be billions of dollars to be made. please keep me posted of all the progress!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?